LAND ROVER® x AUTOHOME
LAND ROVER® x AUTOHOME
All it takes is a simple gesture to open and close the tent, ready to start off again perfectly rested, then safe and focused on driving.
Designed for those who are adventurous at heart with the height of the vehicle it was created for: the New Land Rover Defender 110. Land Rover and Autohome, are the perfect combination for those who set no limits to their freedom.
*Zone E: Land Rover x Autohome Defender Tent ships for $500.00 within the all contiguous United States due to the size of the item.
Opening / Closing
Shells open automatically with 2 tidily housed gas springs, just the right size and perfect even in extreme temperatures.
FEATURES AND FITTINGS:
- 100% fiberglass. Heat-resistant, remains cool, insulates, stable, sturdy, easy to repair.
- Tent base in “sandwich” form with 25 mm insulation, fitted with two steel C-shaped bars for maximum stability.
- 4 standard built-in handles under the base for easy handling during assembly/ disassembly and storage.
- Insulated under-roof*: with interspace for effective insulation and sound-proofing, as well as a healthy environment, dry and silent during rain.
- Series 1 “High Performance” closure in aluminum and steel.
OPENING / CLOSING
- Automatic by 2 gas springs.
- AIRTEX®. Weather-proof, light, tear-proof. Compact, expels moisture, soft and smooth.
VENTILATION – REMOVING HEAT AND CONDENSATION - 24/7
- A surface of 10 m2 of fabric, guarantees that heat and condensation (4400 g/day) is expelled.
OPENING AND DESIGN
- The door fitted on each side complete with roll up, roll down mosquito nets. Fitted with zips, they can easily be changed into windows.
- Full size rear opening, adjustable in 6 variants.
- Darkening mosquito nets: inside you can see outside, outside you can’t see in. These are fine-meshed. The mesh is very thick and protective: dim. 0.5 x 0.7 mm, as well as the best mosquito nets on the market.
- 2 elastic straps fitted to the fabric make folding easy.
ELASTIC STOWAGE NET
- Large elastic roof net for personal belongings.
- 2 roomy storage pockets, one per side.
- 4 steel universal clamps for fixing the Tent on the roof rack.
- High density crushproof mattress.
- 2 pillows.
- Cotton mattress cover and pillows with zips, perfectly matching the tent model.
- 1 touch-sensitive bulb with 3 highly luminous swivel LEDs (12 Volt battery included)
- 1 height-adjustable aluminum ladder with safety clamp.
- Ladder cover with zipper
With Autohome, quality is a standard feature: all items are manufactured to the same tight specifications. These tents - without additional or special features – are used the world over by expert tour leaders, explorers, adventurers, and travel professionals since 1958.
(*) Approximate volume of the upper shell. A space for clothing, night or travel accessories or for sports equipment: all protected from the weather.
(*) Fiberglass shells are produced by hand, so the weight of tents may vary: to a 10% tolerance.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov